NanoWave is a high-performance and high-capacity waveform viewer. It has been developed and optimized for Primarius NanoSpice simulators. NanoWave's advanced framework features state-of-the-art software development technology, NanoWave is optimized to efficiently load and display very large databases with an array of features to display, measure, analyze and debug simulation results.
- Fast loading and browsing (fully operational in seconds after loading)
- Large number of data points (32M+ points)
- Large waveform size (240G+ waveform file)
- Large waveform files (100K+ MC)
- Fully compatible data formats and analysis features
- Rich calculator functions for signal post-processing
- Input data format and analysis capabilities are compatible with standard design flow.
- Directly replaces other waveform tools for circuit simulation results viewing and analysis.