Senior Device modeling /DTCO Architect
1. Design and implementation key algorithm for device model extraction and model QA products;
2. Design and develop DTCO flow ;
3. Lead team (onsite or offsite) for product development, testing and release ;
4. Customer engagement support and post sales customer support for circuit simulation and analysis products.
1. Demonstrated strong capability in C++ programming or Python programmin;
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills;
3. Ability to work productively in a team environment;
4. PhD or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience (8 years for candidates with an MS degree);
5. Background in DTCO, TCAD, device model, RF modeling and circuit design would be a plus;
6. Agile learning and motivation to collaborate with internal and external partners.
Release Time: 2020-8-19